Wednesday, September 5, 2007

# 17

what a difference a day makes...
24 little hours...
one day i've got untidy and badly shaped brows...
and the next i've got supermodel brows...

i'm a minah~! hahaha~
yo lexian...i did it~!
its realli dark at the moment and i'm hoping the scabs will peel off soon to reveal a more natural colour.
Jo, my batchgal told me that eyebrow embroidery hurts like crazy so i was mentally prepared for a good torture time. It turned out to be less painful than eyebrow plucking~! Maybe its because LA was applied to my eyebrows so i din feel much pain.
After doing my eyebrows, the beautician commented that i have alot of facial hair and offered to do facial threading at 10 bucks. Gungho me thought 'hey if the eyebrow embroidery pain was so bearable, threading shouldnt be too bad lah', and promptly agreed to it. threading turned out to be something i'll never do again.
Threading was well, alright...except that it feels like u are constantly having paper cuts on ur face~!!! It lasted for 20mins but felt like an eternity. Dorothy started on my forehead and proceeded in an anti-clockwise direction down my face. By the time they reached my left cheek, i was super tempted to ask them to abort misson. It was so painful that i started wincing and grunting, sounding like venus williams on a massage table. Not something that i'm proud of.
I dont care if the hair grows out thicker or whatever. Just not gonna do it again. Peroid.
i sure hope childbirth isnt as painful as this.

No comments: