Friday, April 27, 2007

# 4

Yeeks my fingers look like that of an 80-year old!!!
I swear by Sally Hansen nail colours and thank god someone invented instant-dry top coats! Goes from wet to set in 5mins!! Muahahaha~!

Flight got delayed so i'm at home painting my nails on this rainy afternoon. Hopefully the nail colours will last me 3 working days. Most girls love painting their nails to make it pretty. I'll like it too if i didnt have to do it for my job. It just sucks when u have to do something,not because u like it, but because u HAVE to do it. Takes the fun right out of things.The company doesnt allow nail art stickers as well so i havent been using my nice nail flowers and swirls for more than half a year.
Gloomy rainy day. Makes me moodier listening to Clubbed to Death(kurayamino) on my itunes.
Wish i didnt have to go work later. Have to take cab back somemore due to the delay! What a waste of hard-earned money! I'll probably reach home around 12.45am and i've got to be at the airport at 12.15pm tommorrow afternoon again. Sighz.

No comments: